Friday 19 January 2007

I do actually have a job....





Well not for much longer as I am leaving at the end of February but a couple of work pictures have cropped up on an email and I thought I would share them with you in case you had forgotten what I look like. A couple of pics of some of my team and I hosting a function at the club. As you can see by my shocking appearance it is the end of a very, very, very long day. Think this one was in the region of 14 hours?
Scarily I can remember seeing similar pictures of my father like this when I was growing up. Correct me if I am wrong Dad but does this not look alarmingly like functions at the Carindale Hotel!!! I hope everyone has a giggle at these and notice that yes I am aging rapidly!!!! Just in case mum does not have her glasses on if you click on the photos they will appear in their actual size mum.......... enjoy

1 comment:

Glen & Maria said...

Love the pics and keep them coming so we can make sure you're working hard. Love Glen and Maria Richards